Join our Salon 253 Team
Are you ready to love your job and who you work with?
Are you kind, upbeat, energetic, stylish, and helpful?
Do you know how to work as part of a team to make great things happen?
Being an assistant at Maui’s best salon is not necessarily easy. You have to work hard, shampoo a lot of heads, sweep a lot of floors, and watch a lot of styling sessions, but if you’re someone who dreams of being a stylist this can be the absolute best way to put you on the path as a future stylist.
· You’re assisting Master Stylists, the best stylists on Maui (it’s true – they are booked months and months ahead of time).
· You’re getting additional mentoring from the whole Salon 253 team – fun, energetic, terrifically talented women who know how to make people look great, but also know how to work together as a fantastic team.
· YOU GET PAID.
We are looking to add another amazing part-time assisting apprenticeship. 20 hours a week, MUST work some Saturdays. Here are just a few of the things you’ll be doing.
· Helping keep the salon looking beautiful.
· Sanitation monitor.
· Tons of experience in the best salon on the island.
· Assisting stylists throughout their day.
· Helping clients with whatever they need as they visit the Salon.
· Supporting the front desk staff in keeping the Salon organized.
Sound good? Ready to apply?
Great! Here’s what you need:
· A true passion for beauty and fashion.
· Focus and determination.
· Willingness to put in the hours and work hard.
· Salon experience preferred, but not required – we’re willing to train the right person.
And here’s how to apply:
1. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org In your resume, please be sure to include the following:
Why you think you’re perfect for this position.
2. Look for your confirmation email that says we received your application. Then wait for us to get back to you by email or phone to set up an interview.
3. Do not call the Salon, no matter what. We are incredibly busy at all times, and the phone rings off the hook. We want team players that understand what it takes to be in this business.
We are really looking forward to training our next Salon 253 Hairstylist! It’s hard work for us, and it’s hard work for you![Salon 253 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.]